Nykanen RF Puncture Wire
The Nykanen RF Puncture Wire is designed to create a controlled puncture by delivering radiofrequency energy.
Physicians have used the wire when treating conditions associated with pulmonary atresia, hypoplastic left heart with intact atrial septum, and vascular occlusions.
The wire handles like a coronary guidewire.
- The wire has a flexible distal region that can be
- manually bent and shaped with good memory.
- Its rounded, atraumatic tip will not mechanically
- perforate tissue.
- Its Teflon insulation facilitates smooth advancement
- through guiding catheters.
Designed For Quick Exchange
- The proximal end of the wire has no fixed connector, which allows the BMC Coaxial Injectable
- Catheter to be loaded over top of it.
- Its ample length of 265 cm allows for the 180 cm
- Coaxial Injectible Catheter to be loaded onto the
- Nykanen wire outside of the patient.
The BMC logo, NRG™, Torflex™, PowerWire™ and ProTrack™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Baylis Medical Company Inc. in the United States of America and/or other countries. © Copyright Baylis Medical Company Inc., 2009. Patents Pending and/or issued.