Nykanen RF Puncture Wire
The Nykanen Radiofrequency Wire is intended to create an atrial septal defect in the heart. The Nykanen Radiofrequency Wire is also intended to create a controlled perforation in heart tissue.
The wire handles like a coronary guidewire.
- The wire has a flexible distal region that can be
- manually bent and shaped with good memory.
- Its rounded, atraumatic tip will not mechanically
- perforate tissue.
- Its Teflon insulation facilitates smooth advancement
- through guiding catheters.
Designed For Quick Exchange
- The proximal end of the wire has no fixed connector, which allows the BMC Coaxial Injectable
- Catheter to be loaded over top of it.
- Its ample length of 265 cm allows for the 180 cm
- Coaxial Injectible Catheter to be loaded onto the
- Nykanen wire outside of the patient.
The BMC logo, NRG™, Torflex™, PowerWire™ and ProTrack™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Baylis Medical Company Inc. in the United States of America and/or other countries. © Copyright Baylis Medical Company Inc., 2009. Patents Pending and/or issued.