Nit-Occlud® PDA Occlusion System
The Nit-Occlud® spiral coil system is designed for transcatheter occlusion of Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) of all shapes. Safety and reliability of this system are the result of a continuous further improvement of the proven Duct-Occlud® system.
- Nitinol coil especially designed for PDA closure.
- Graduated stiffness from aortal to proximal windings for optimal adaptation to ductus anatomy.
- Strong distal windings avoid "pull through".
- Tight and compact windings in the mid portion ensure fast and efficient occlusion.
- Fits all PDA types and sizes up to 6 mm.
- Delivery through 4F/5F.
- Repositionable prior to release.
- Coil is premounted on the delivery system.
- MRI compatible.
Disposable Delivery Handle
- The Nit-Occlud® coil is connected to the distal end of the flexible delivery system with a patented detachment mechanism.
- Disposable handle for safe and easy release.
- Delivery System is premounted on disposable handle.
- The Nit-Occlud® coil "Flex" and "Medium" are preloaded into the transportation sheath.
- For implantation the transportation sheath has to be connected to the implantation catheter (included).
- The Nit-Occlud® coil "Stiff" is preloaded in a 5F implantation sheath. For implantation an additional 6F introducer sheath (or larger) is needed.
- Protects straightened coil during delivery and storage Y-connector fixes coil in position.
- Coil is prepared for easy transfer into implantation catheter.
Nit-Occlud® Delivery System
- Precise and safe delivery of the coil.
- Atraumatic design.
- Radiopaque implantation catheter with gold marker.
REF Coil diameter Coil length Type Implantation catheter Implantation catheter length PU 143106 10 x 6 mm 6.0 mm Stiff 5 F 105 cm 1 143126 12 x 6 mm 6.0 mm Stiff 5 F 105 cm 1 143146 14 x 6 mm 6.0 mm Stiff 5 F 105 cm 1 145044 4 x 4 mm 3.5 mm Flex 4 F 85 cm 1 145054 5 x 4 mm 3.5 mm Flex 4 F 85 cm 1 145065 6 x 5 mm 3.5 mm Flex 4 F 85 cm 1 145076 7 x 6 mm 4.5 mm Medium 5 F 85 cm 1 145096 9 x 6 mm 5.0 mm Medium 5 F 85 cm 1 145116 11 x 6 mm 6.0 mm Medium 5 F 85 cm 1