The ProTrackTM Microcatheter is intended to be used as an exchange guide for converting guidewires or as a standard infusion wire.
- Facilitating access to distal, tortuous vasculature over a guidewire
- Infusing diagnostic or therapeutic agents
- Exchanging guidewires
- Excellent trackability
- Excellent infusion rates
- Flexible 10 cm distal end with a radiopaque tip marker
- Low friction PTFE coating
- Removable hub allows for catheter exchange
Specifications — Maximum recommended pressure 250 psi* Model Outer Diameter Inches/French Inner Diameter Inches Length cm CIC 35-145 0.035/2.7 0.024 145 CIC 38-145 0.038/2.9 0.027 145
* Flow rate of 2.7 mL/s at 37°C, with Mallinckrodt MD76 contrast in 50/50 solution with 0.9% saline.